Friday, May 10, 2013

Im an influenster! & Upcoming updates. Reviews Etc.




 Long time no post!. But there have been some things going on that have inspired  me to keep up my blogging and blog more often. Got some pointers from cassidy blackwell of naturalselection blog on how to stay consistent with my blogging. She told me  to set a schedule of blog posts for an entiret  week and post every day. Im also  gonna purchase a new camera as a gift to myself  for my birthday.
                  Im also an influenster!  For those of you that don't know what influenster is  its a program that you can sign up for ( I have 5 invites to give out ). Influenster has a box they send out monthly called a voxbox and based on the  answers that you give on tthe survey + a pretty high score you can qualify . 


I will be getting my very first voxbox in a few weeks and I also qualified for a program within called a brand challenge. The brand for the month of May is Palmolive. There should be 2 bottlrs of Palmolive soft touch dishsoap in my mailbox any day now.

I will do an updated post with pictures & of course reviews as i try the products that I have recieved.

To find out more about influenster head over to www.influenster.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment