Monday, June 23, 2014

New ideas for a blog , Whole 30 , new career path etc.

 wow! it has been a very long time since i have blogged .  I am still doing the natural hair thing . Guess I have slacked on blogging about it.
     Right now I have been focusing on my fitness. I'm currently doing whole 30. A body cleansing regimen where there is no dairy, sugar ,nuts ,beans or starches allowed. 3 meals a day. which mean.. YOU GUESSED IT .. little to no snacking. No matter how bad you want to.
 I also have a new idea for a blog . The blog name is going to be Moresaladplease.com . Kind of crazy how  I came up with the name  but I will save the explanation for when I actually get everything up and running. Which leads me to the next topic .
I have found a new career field. that i will be going to school for  which is..... pharmacy tech. The program is 4 months. Im pretty excited that its not that long. I leave august 5th to San Diego.

 Im really trying to think about if i want to create the site before I leave. If i do I won't be able to post for 4 months ( maybe from my phone).  Let me know what you think.

Have a great evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment