Wednesday, November 19, 2014



 My favorite INFLUENSTER voxbox
This post is about a Free box from a program called Influenster.
 Influenster is  basically a program where you can receive a box of free goodies ranging from personal hygiene to makeup.
 This is will be my entry to the Blogstar Virtualvox badge contest. I will be blogging about a voxbox that I personally loved and my experience using the product that came in it.
I was sent Palmolive softtouch dishsoap to review along with coupons to share with a friend.
Things I loved about this particular box:

  • It was a household product that I actually used
  • There was coupons (who doesn't love them?.)
There were 2 different scents of soap.Things I loved about the Palmolive soap FULL SIZE samples.
  • Loved both of the scents
  • kept my hands UBER soft. 
  • got dishes clean without the use of harsh chemicals such as bleach and washing powder. 
Overall this was an excellent program and look forward to testing more products in the future.

#influenster #influensterapp

0 comments:

Post a Comment